DSBA organized its first Alumni Meet on 28th January 2017. First ever election for the alumni association was conducted and President, Vice President, Joint Secretary and Batch Representatives were elected.
- Foster the spirit of brotherhood and comradeship among the alumni of the DSBA
- Disburse scholarships to the outstanding students of various disciplines of DSBA
- Raise funds for various welfare and other schemes as approved by the association
- Provide a forum for the alumni for exchange of ideas on academic, cultural and social issues of the day
- Look after the general interests of the alumni of DSBA
- Bring out publication for the fulfilment of the objectives of the association
- Arrange social and cultural functions
- Communication with the authorities of the College on matters of mutual interest
The following alumni were elected:
Ms. Lavanya of (batch 2013 - 2016) was elected as the President
- President Duties Include
- Presiding at all meetings of the association and committee.
- Representing the association in its dealings with other organizations or people outside the association.
- Serving as the association's liaison with the Office of International Alumni Programs and the University.
Mr. Manish Patel (batch 2012-2015) as Vice President
- Vice-President Duties Include
- Performing the duties of President in his or her absence and assisting as needed.
- The committee may wish to consider designating this post later as President.
Ms. Shahistha (Batch 2013-2016) as Secretary
- Secretary Duties Include
- Responsibility for all correspondence and recording of minutes of meetings, communicating them to each committee member and to the Office of International Alumni Programs.
- Preparing agendas for meetings in consultation with the President.
- Ensuring that notices of meetings are sent to association members as required.
Mr. Aditya (batch 2012-2015) as Treasurer
- Treasurer Duties Include
- Responsibility for the finances of the association, for maintaining accurate records and for preparing an annual statement of the association's accounts.
- Setting up systems to deal with the association's finances.
- Overseeing annual membership subscriptions if applicable in conjunction with the Membership Secretary.
As Batch Representatives
- Mr. Abhinay of BBM (batch 2013-2016) represented BBM
- Mr. Syed of B.Com (batch 2012-2015) represented B.Com
- Mr. Sujit Kumar (batch 2013-2016) represented BCA
- Batch Representatives Duties Include
- Maintaining records of association members and liaising with the Office of International Alumni Programs for data exchange.
- Devising and implementing strategies for increasing membership and participation.
Contact Person Ms Lavanya +91-9980569473