Circular on Dress Code
- Students should strictly adhere to the following dress code:
Monday and Thursday – Uniform
Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday – Formals
Saturday – Casuals
- First year students are required to come in formal dress code until they get their uniform.
- Casual does not mean students will wear dress which are not befitting the decorum of the college
Casual dress includes only the following:
- For Boys – T-Shirts with collar and shoes. (Faded/tattooed/funky jeans are not allowed)
- For Girls – T-Shirts & with sleeve dresses, full pants/Salwar suit with dupatta. (Faded/tattooed/funky jeans are not allowed)
- Faculty members are advised not to give attendance to students who are improperly dressed.
Principal - DSBA